Friday 28 August 2020

Home Learning: Sharing Time

 Happy Friday Room 5!

Orlando, Jamie, Nathan, Noah, Max S, Zahra, Tanya, Yusra, Riley, Alisha, Tinomalu, Pepa, Moses, Avneet, Ida, Trinity, Selah, Rio, Elise and Max C.

This blog post is all about sharing our work with the class and our families.

A big thank you to the children who sent photos of their work for me to share on the blog. I have enjoyed seeing all of the wonderful work.


  


A Friday Fun Challenge:

You need to make a fort inside your house!

Why All Kids Should Build Forts | Scholastic | Parents

You will need to clear a space in your living room where you could put a tent up or use some chairs and put a blanket over the top.

Make sure you have lots of pillows and blankets to sit on. If you have sleeping bags you could use them too.

Make sure you have your favourite toys join you and some great books to read.

Then get your parents, brother or sister to take a photo of you and send it to me (nmitchell@owairaka.school.nz).


I am looking forward to school on Monday 31st August ! 
I can't wait to see you all.
3 sleeps to go !


 Free Back To School Clip Art For Teachers - Power Point Background ...

What do you need to bring on Monday?

  • Lunch box (please name your lunch box)
  • Water bottle (school drinking foundations are not available)
  • Book bag
  • Reading Log
  • Reading books
  • Word book

If you would like to share your work please email me some photos to (nmitchell@owairaka.school.nz) and I will share it on our class blog.

Happy home learning Room 5! 
See you on Monday 31st August!

2 comments:

  1. Hello room 5,
    This is Lila from room 7! I Really liked all the work you did over lock down and how creative you have been! I am also looking forward to going back to school on Monday I hate being stuck at home! On a scale of 1-10 how much do you like lock down?
    Check out my blog https://odslila.blogspot.com/
    Lila out🐹
    p.s if you do not know who I am 1 of your wet day monitors😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Room 5 tamariki
    It is lovely to see your work shared on the blog this week, it looks like there is some great maths fraction learning happening at home.
    I look forward to see you all next week!

    ReplyDelete