Friday 21 August 2020

Home Learning: Sharing Time

Obey Clipart Celebration - Mindfulness For Kids, HD Png Download ...

 Kia ora Room 5!

Orlando, Jamie, Nathan, Noah, Max S, Zahra, Tanya, Yusra, Riley, Alisha, Tinomalu, Pepa, Moses, Avneet, Ida, Trinity, Selah, Rio, Elise and Max C.

                            I love this photo of Room 5 because everyone is so happy!

This blog post is all about sharing our work with the class and our families.

A big thank you to the children who sent photos and videos of their work for me to share on the blog. I have absolutely loved seeing all of the wonderful work. I felt so proud of all the home learning.

Tino pai rawa tamariki ma!

This week I set a Photo Challenge! You had to go outside and take a photo of something interesting and email it with a sentence telling me about the photo.

Here are the photos and stories from Room 5.

Avneet's Work:

On the Room 5 blog this week we read a book about Mrs Wishy Washy and one of the tasks was to make a puppet show for your family.  Here is what Avneet did:

Avneet's awesome 'Puppet Show' I love how creative you have been Avneet.

 

 Here is the video she made with her family. 


Fantastic drawing of a kiwi. I really like the way you blended brown and yellow colours for the feathers of the kiwi.


  

I can see you liked the 'leaf art' task Avneet. You have arranged the leaves so carefully and your picture is very detailed.

Fantastic answers to the math questions Avneet.

Have a wonderful weekend Room 5 and whanau! I will post again on Monday and look forward to more home learning together!


I will be posting to the blog on Mondays and Wednesdays
I will post any shared work on a Friday.
 (please email your work to nmitchell@owairaka.school.nz)

 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Room 5
    I have enjoyed looking at your photographs and writing.
    I have some flowers just like that growing in my garden Trinity and I also have a trampoline just like yours Orlando.
    Ida I wonder how long it will take for the peaches to grow?
    Avneet I love your leaf art and I am very impressed with the puppets you made, good job.
    Have a great weekend everyone!

    ReplyDelete