Thursday 30 April 2020

Home Learning Photo's

Today we have photos from Tanya and Avneet. Have a look at what they have been up to and leave them a comment.

Tanya:
Tanya I think your picture is very beautiful. I love the colour of the leaves.

What a great story about your picture Tanya! I am so proud of your home learning. Well done.

Avneet:
Avneet I am very impressed by all your home learning work. Fantastic before and after in your maths. Keep up all the great home learning. 




If you would like to share your work please email me some photos to (nmitchell@owairaka.school.nz) and I will share it on our class blog.

Happy home learning Room 5!   

Ms Mitchell

1 comment:

  1. Tanya that is an awesome picture and you have worked very hard to write a story to match. I like the way you described what you could hear a feel, you are a super star!

    Avneet you have been doing some great maths learning at home, you are showing manawanuitanga - your love of learning!

    ReplyDelete