Friday 17 April 2020

Home Learning: Friday Fun!

Hello, Kia ora, Talofa , Privet, Hola, Namaste, Konnichiwa, Malo lelei, Salam

Orlando, Jamie, Nathan, Noah, Max, Zahra, Tanya, Yusra, Riley, Alisha, Tinomalu, Pepa, Moses, Avneet and Ida.

This is a fun song for you to sing along with!


Let's Dance: Fun Friday...





Te Reo: 
The colour song: Try to learn your colours.


Numbers: 1 to 10 in te reo.



Art:
This week we read a few stories about Elmer! I thought it would be fun to try and learn to draw an elephant. Have a go! You can do it!



Here are a few photos of some fantastic home learning from Room 5 tamariki!

I like the 'at' word story! 
It is great to see rainbow facts to 10!



Lovely shape on your letters! Fantastic handwriting!



I love your story Tanya! Your toy Tom looks beautiful and I bet he is cuddly too.



You have used so many 'at' words Avneet! I am so proud of your home learning.



Keep sharing photos of your home learning and I will post these to the class blog.

1 comment:

  1. Ka pai Room 5 - great to see photos of your learning. Thank you for sharing these with us.

    ReplyDelete