Friday 27 March 2020

Home Learning: Friday

Hi Room 5 and whanau,

I miss you all! I hope you are having fun learning at home.  Remember you can make a comment below each post to let me know how your learning is going or you can email me a photo of your learning.


Handwriting:
I think you will enjoy watching this and writing letters on your whiteboard.

Lowercase letters




Last week we were working on tall letters like...

               h         l           t             b         d

Remember:
  • sit letters on the line
  • letters start at the top
  • use finger spaces between letters  
Can you work on writing Kk's
Below is a video to help you write Kk's. Watch the video and then write k's on your whiteboard or you can write them in your orange home learning book.



Phonics:
Now sing the phonics song with your family.





Challenge: 
Can you make a paper plane? 
Maybe you can make a paper plane with your family and go outside and fly it? 
Below is a video that you can watch to learn how to make a paper plane. You just need some paper!





Exercise time:  Dancing.
How about you have some fun dancing!  Here are some videos to get you dancing with your family. 






I hope you are having fun with the learning posts and look forward to some blog comments soon.

Kia ora,
Ms Mitchell

4 comments:

  1. Some fantastic activities to do while at home! Ka pai rawe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including an exercise section - I am going to do the Just Dance videos this week.
    Stay safe and well everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Room 5
    I wonder if you can guess which dance is my favourite?
    Here is a clue......you will need a partner for this dance.

    Did you guess?
    THE CHICKEN DANCE!
    From Mrs Haines

    ReplyDelete
  4. Room 5 I really loved the shark dance, I wonder what your favourite is?

    ReplyDelete