Wednesday 20 October 2021

Home Learning: Wednesday - Thursday

Kia ora Asja, Aiva, Charlie, Christopher, Darleen, Dezire, Eliza, Gau, Hoonam, Iti, John, Mikki, Oliver, Samuela, Santiago, Sasha, Starzia and TJ.

Today is Wednesday 20th October 2021

Below is a slideshow of our home learning for the next two days (Wednesday and Thursday)
Remember you can share any work with me. I love seeing what you have been up to.


Remember you don't have to do everything on this blog post. 

Most importantly try and make it fun and work for your family.

Kia ora Ms Mitchell

2 comments:

  1. Fakaalofa lahi atu Room 5 tamariki
    I hope you are all well and having fun with your home learning this week. I enjoyed learning to count in Niuean by watching your fun video and following the actions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fakaalofa lahi atu Room lima (5), you have lots of exciting learning to work on!  For Niue Language Week, I have been practising the numbers 1-10. I have found that saying them out loud has made it easier to learn them. I enjoyed reading the My Flower poem on Slide 4. I am growing some flowers in my garden at home.

    ReplyDelete