Friday 22 October 2021

Home Learning: Friday

Kia ora Asja, Aiva, Charlie, Christopher, Darleen, Dezire, Eliza, Gau, Hoonam, Iti, John, Mikki, Oliver, Samuela, Santiago, Sasha, Starzia and TJ.


Kia ora Room 5 and whanau,
Next week (on Monday) we have a public holiday (Labour Day).
I will be posting on different days Tuesday and Thursday. 
I hope you have a nice long weekend.


Today is Friday 22nd October 2021

Below is a slideshow of our home learning.  

Remember you don't have to do everything on this blog post.  Most importantly try and make it fun and work for your family.

Kia ora Ms Mitchell

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Room 5. I'm quite jealous that you get to learn about trees and birds because they are two of my favourite things! Have you heard about the bird of the year contest that is on right now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fakalofa Atu Room 5. What a great way to learn your colours. My favourites are kaki and kula. What are yours?

    ReplyDelete