Friday 6 November 2020

Stepping Out: Session Three

We had our last 'Stepping Out' session with Constable Holly. We talked about how we can keep safe when we are in the car. We know that if you are under 146cm you have to use a booster seat when you are in the car. We can make it click and wear our seat belt too.

Here is a video to remind us.

We had fun making it click in the police car.
















We loved learning with Constable Holly. During Play-based Learning we even made our own police vest and accessories!


Well done Room 5! We know how to keep ourselves safe when we travel in the car. Make it click.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to make your own vests. I'm sure Constable Holly would be impressed with your creativity and learning!
    Remember to tell family and friends to MAKE IT CLICK before you start the car. Tino pai Room 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyya Room 5! It's your neighbor next door Chelsy! I hope you guys enjoyed it, I remembered doing the same thing when I saw little like you! If you guys have time check out my class blog and also my one too!
    BLOG YA LATER
    Chelsy!

    ReplyDelete