Monday 9 September 2019

Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori

This week it is Te Wiki o Te Reo Maori- Maori language Week.




We are learning...
  • basic phrases 
  • new kupu 
  • counting
  • classroom objects
  • fruit
  • songs
  • and much more!

Waiata- A E I O U


Waiata- A ha ka ma na
Waiata- Colours song

Waiata- Tena Koe song


This week we have a few books in Te Reo:


Our poem/song this week is in Te Reo


Here is a video of the song we are learning this week.



Here is a video of counting 1 to 10 



We also had a special visitor to teach us some songs in Te Reo (Trudy). It was lots of fun to learn a new song.  









2 comments:

  1. I got notification of this post, that's great thank you, now I can keep up with what room 5 is up to. Wow Room 5 looks like you are doing great te reo this week, I look forward to singing the Waiata's with Niko at home. I'm curious if Niko remembers Upoko Pakihiwi from Playcentre. Niko told me you had a visitor to sing Waiata today, thank you Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every day is a chance to learn and grow! Ka pai ruma rima.

    ReplyDelete