Thursday 16 May 2019

Stardome Trip

Room 5 had a fantastic time at the Stardome!

We got onto the bus with Room 4 and had a fun ride singing along the way.











Then we arrived at Stardome and were greeted by Josh (a teacher at the Stardome) who took us to the Stardome classroom.

Here are a few photos of us learning about space.



















Next we got to go out to the auditorium with an ipad to find answers to questions about space. We also found this astronaut.





After that we got to go into the theatre to watch a movie about space and it was projected onto the ceiling!






The movie was all about space and how we get day and night, the seasons and the earth orbiting the sun.

At the end we went outside and waited for the bus.


Room 5 also loved the bus ride back to school.




A big thank you to our adult helpers Toki and Lavinia. A fun day out was had by all.
Kia ora, Ms Mitchell.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! It looks like you had a fantastic time at the Stardome. I am very excited because I am going to the Stardome on Friday with Room 22. I will keep a look out for the astronaut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great opportunity to visit the Stardome Rm 5, looks like you had a awesome trip! Thank you for organizing this for the class/school

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello room 5! My name is Zera and I’m from room 25. I remember when I went to Stardome it was really fun and exciting! Did you enjoy the trip? Thanks for sharing your learning!
    You should come check out my blog at
    (https://odszera.blogspot.com/) blog you later! (Zera)

    ReplyDelete