Friday 16 November 2018

Play-based Learning

This term we have had Play-based learning in our morning sessions. In Room 5 the children have been , playing with kinetic sand and creating the most spectacular creations, drawing or putting together boxes and rolls to make wonderful things.


They are engaging with each other, negotiating, sorting out disagreements and establishing better friendships. They are imagining, exploring and inventing


Here are a few photos of Room 5 at Play-based learning.








2 comments:

  1. Kia ora,

    My name is Saad and I'm in Room 24. I really like your blog post. Wow it is amazing. Tell me this, how long did it take you to build the toy train? Thanks for sharing your blog post. Check out my blog

    http://odssaada.blogspot.com/

    Blog you later,
    Saad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi My name is Rowena from RM 24 Owairaka District School.
    I wish i was in your class before i would've have sooooo much fun.
    But i remember how i did things like that in kindergarten.
    You can visit my blog
    http://odsrowenap.blogspot.com/
    Bye!
    Blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete